The Supernatural Lair
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Voir le sujet précédentAller en basVoir le sujet suivant
Alexa
Alexa
Sam's Fiancée
Sam's Fiancée
Féminin
Prénom : Alexandra
Frère Préféré : Sam

Lindsey Morgan quitte la série! Empty Lindsey Morgan quitte la série!

Sam 30 Oct - 11:19
La new est tombée il y a seulement quelques heures des mots de Lindsey qui vient de nous annoncer, via son instagram, qu'elle va quitter la série au cours de la saison 2 pour raison de santé mentale. Et pour accompagner cette new, elle a partagé une petite vidéo BTS où toute l'équipe lui avait souhaiter un b-day sur le tournage du 1.08
Elle aurait déjà eu plusieurs dépressions par le passé et notamment sur le tournage de la série "The 100". Elle a donc décidé de faire un break mais la porte est toujours ouverte pour qu'elle revienne.

Donc très triste de cette new mais j'espère qu'elle pourra se reposer et pourquoi pas espérer qu'elle revienne en pleine forme dans la série!

It is with a heavy heart that I have come to the difficult decision to step away from my role as “Micki Ramirez” for personal reasons.

I am extremely grateful to the team at The CW network and CBS Studios, Anna Fricke, the most graceful and compassionate showrunner, Jared Padalecki, a wunder-boss and acting partner-in-crime for fully supporting my decision, while doing everything in their power to make this situation as comfortable as possible.

This decision was entirely my choice and I am overwhelmed with gratitude to all those involved for their full support and compassion. I have only been treated with the upmost respect, kindness and appreciation from this cast, crew, production, writing team, network and studio. WALKER was one of the safest, professional and joyful sets that I’ve ever experienced and it was truly a privilege to create with Such gems of human beings.

I deeply value my blessed career as an actress, and I love ‘Micki Michelle Floriana Ramirez’ and the heartfelt story of WALKER that we were illustrating around Texas, my hometown and the people you can find there.

If this pandemic taught me one thing, it is that health and well-being are a privilege, and should be our greatest priority. Therefore, I am optimistic towards what this next chapter will bring me and though my heart is breaking to no longer be kicking serious ass ‘TX Ranger style’ week after week on your TVs, I have to do what is best for myself.

I thank you all for your constant support and love over the years, and I urge you to keep tuning in to see the magnificent people on WALKER make more amazing television, as I know I will.

This isn’t goodbye, but an extended break and I hope to return to my career healthier and happier than ever after taking this time off.
May we meet again. With love, Lindsey

Lindsey Morgan Instagram
Voir le sujet précédentRevenir en hautVoir le sujet suivant