The Supernatural Lair
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Voir le sujet précédentAller en basVoir le sujet suivant
missritale21
missritale21
JensenGirl
JensenGirl
Féminin
Prénom : Cyn', QueenDesBoxinettes, AP, Brookinette, Linstead
Frère Préféré : Dean, Elijah

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Empty Re: Jensen en Australie

Ven 29 Fév - 19:24
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Moi je suis resté coincé de 1min 50 à 2min7 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115

Merci Dueeeeeeeeel Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Wub
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin
Prénom : Jessica
Frère Préféré : Dean, DDTSP

Ven 29 Fév - 19:34
De rien Jensen en Australie - Page 7 333986

Moi je suis coincé tout le long de la vidéo je suis Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
Je bois complètement ses paroles même si je ne comprends absolument rien du tout Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir
missritale21
missritale21
JensenGirl
JensenGirl
Féminin
Prénom : Cyn', QueenDesBoxinettes, AP, Brookinette, Linstead
Frère Préféré : Dean, Elijah

Ven 29 Fév - 19:55
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Tongue Vi moi aussi mais j'aime beaucoups ces minutes là xDD Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir
Alma
Alma
Los ojos de Sasuke
Féminin
Frère Préféré : Dean

Ven 29 Fév - 19:57
Maya a écrit: En tous cas, j'ai pensé a alma pendant un onstant Jensen en Australie - Page 7 07 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh ils avaient fait un plan sur ses mains Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Erf rhooo ! je te parasite maya ,ma pauvre ! Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Erf
et merci pour la vidéo !
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:20
Une nouvelle vidéo la suite des 2 première en faite, sur ce lien Jensen en Australie - Page 7 333986

http://ten.com.au/ten/supernatural-video.html
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:22
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 New0050001cl9.th

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 New0090001iy4.th
cliquez dessus pour agrandir Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Happy
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane
Machette
Machette
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:28
Je comprends pas tout Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes mais ce Jensen... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Wub Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Wub Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Wub il dégage graaaaave! Jensen en Australie - Page 7 7 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
et le T-shirt ira très bien à mon pti loup Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin
merci duel Jensen en Australie - Page 7 333986
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:31
idem, je ne comprends rien, mais tant qu'il y a Jensen Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
De rien Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Happy

Une interview pour Australian TV Week...

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Tvweek10 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Tv_wee10
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:38
Et une autre Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir
Pour ceux qui comprennent l'anglais Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh

Supernatural's Jensen Ackles visited Australia during the recent US writers' strike and chatted to TV WEEK

What did you get up to on your break during the writers' strike?

I spent some time at home in Texas with my family and just relaxed. It's really nice when you go home and you don't have to do anything but lie on the couch. Mum takes care of everything, you know? That's always nice. And I went back to my house in LA, which I never get to see because we shoot the show in Vancouver. So I came back and, you know, cleaned the house.

You did some dusting?
Absolutely. Some dusting. Watered the plants.

Does it sit there empty or do you rent it out?
Yeah, it does. So it's a bit depressing sometimes when I come home. But I try to get back as much as possible just to keep the place livable.

On a more serious note, how come Dean and Sam never take their shirts off? They hang round their motel rooms, they never take showers, never do laundry... are they just grubs or what?
Yeah, they stink like cow patties. We live out of our trunk and we smell like crap. And I can attest that Jared does smell like crap most of the time.

Are the guys still mainly living on stolen credit cards and so forth?

For the most part, yeah. Dean's a bit of a pool shark and also a bit of a gambler. It doesn't really show it all the time, but it's definitely implied that there are poker games and pool matches that they can win some money on. And who knows? Dean's a promiscuous kind of guy. Who knows how he drums up the funds that they use?

Dean eats all the time and Sam never eats. Was this a decision or did it evolve over time?
That kind of happened by accident and I'm actually sorry that it did. I feel solely responsible for it because, in the first season, for some stupid reason, there was a plate of food and I just thought it would be funny if I started eating it. It was and the writers loved it, and now Dean eats all the time.

Do you spit the food out?
For the most part, I can't because I eat one and the scene continues and I've got to eat another one and it's got to go somewhere. It's not just I eat, smile and spit it out like a commercial. We've got dialogue to talk through, so a lot of times I've just got to stomach it.

Do you have to work out a lot more to burn it off?
No, I don't eat a ton, but yeah, I definitely spend an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill.

What's your favourite episode ever?
That's a tough one — there are a lot of good ones.

I love the Rashomon-style one where Sam and Dean tell the stories from their own perspectives. That was really funny...
"Tall Tales"? Yeah, that's a good one. And "Hollywood Babylon", where Dean got the PA job on the set. That's what I love about the show — each episode is different. It's up and down and funny and sad. It's scary, it's happy.

Do you ever have nightmares?
No. I have less now because I deal with all this stuff on a day-to-day basis and it doesn't affect me anymore.

Now that's it been established that people can get out of hell, do you think Dean will actually go to hell and Sam will have to devise a way to get him out of it?
It's possible. Anything's possible. I actually hadn't thought about that.

What's the most outrageous thing you've read or heard about yourself?
That I was married to some girl. The funny thing about working on a show like this is that the fans are very protective. If something is written on the internet, it's amazing how quickly the fans will attack them and police them and say, "No, this is not correct. Don't write this. You're off the messageboards" or whatever. But there was quite a long thing for a while where people were arguing about the fact that I was married to some girl I'd never heard of. It was a bit bizarre. It was like an ongoing discussion for a year about whether or not I had this secret marriage to this girl I'd never met.

Is it true there's a pack of girls who follow you around?
Not the same ones.

Oh, so there are different packs of girls?
No, I don't even know that. If they do, they're like Navy Seals because I don't see them.

Do you think the reason they were adamant you weren't married is because they were hopeful you might still be single?
I don't know. You maybe think about that stuff as like a teen idol, but it's funny — most of the audience members that are fans of the show are older women that are already married.

I think there might be some younger girls...
Maybe, but it's not completely relegated to that demographic.

Well, if they took their shirts off a bit more...
Why do they need to? It doesn't advance the storyline at all.

Oh, storyline schmoryline...
That's right.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes, I'm in a relationship.

Is she an actress?
Yes. It's nice because we understand schedules and the ups and downs of working in an industry like this. It's nice to have a best friend.

Is she based in LA?
Yes. Right now she's on a plane — she was here with me.

Did you meet each other through work?
No, we were friends first. Is it hard with you being in Canada a lot of the time?
It can be. It can strain not just a romantic relationship, but also friendships and family ties. Not that those people are going to go anywhere, but you lose touch with them. And it definitely takes an extra amount of effort to keep those friendships alive. So I try to get back to LA as much as possible to see my friends face to face and give them a hug and say, "How the heck are you?"

And plus, you've got all that dusting to do...
This is true.

Does Jared ever get bothered that he's basically the straight man?
And I'm the goof?

Yeah...
I don't think so. [Laughs]. I think he's completely happy letting me make an ass of myself all the time.

But a lot of the time, he pretty much has to just set you up for the jokes and that can be tough. You get all the laughs...
Yeah, but in any good duo, the straight man is as important as the comedic man. Look at Abbott and Costello and some of the great vaudeville acts — you've got to have those two entities or it just doesn't work. And I think what makes he and I so great is that we can pull that off together. We use each other very well, and what can I say? He makes a great straight man.

Do you have any big-screen ambitions?
I'm a little busy right now with the show...

But down the track?
Down the track, absolutely. I'm not looking for overnight success or to be the lead of a major motion picture tomorrow. What I'd really like to do is get on the set with people who I admire and respect, and learn from them and let myself grow into roles, as opposed to getting a role and trying to grow into it in a month. To be on the set of a movie that has an amazing director and watch him direct other people — give me a small role on the film, give me one scene with a DeNiro or...

Who's on top of your list?
There are so many. Look at films like No Country For Old Men — it's a phenomenal film. There Will Be Blood and movies like that where people are really doing something, and they're really making artistic films and telling a story through a brilliant eye — those are the kinds of pictures I'd like to be a part of. Obviously, the big blockbuster movies — Transformers and stuff like that — those are going to be awesome to be a part of as well. If you can balance those big blockbuster action movies and then a really cool story, whether it be Juno or... that's what I aspire to do. Tell really good stories and make it exciting for people to watch.

Well, you can do action, you can do humour... you could have a Bruce Willis-type career.
I'd be very happy to have a career remotely like Bruce Willis.

In what ways are you similar to and different from Dean?
I don't know. In the beginning, I tried to use a lot of myself because I was still finding the character, but as the years progress and the character's progressed, he's definitely taken on a personality of his own. He's definitely a character. So it's neat for me to walk on the set and put those clothes on.

Which are so very different... [Jensen is wearing a Dean-style western shirt]
Not entirely. [Laughs.] But you put the jacket on and put the collar up, and you've got the cool car and you're good to go. He's definitely got this renegade, cavalier-type of mentality. I'm probably not as crazy as he is. But we do probably share a lot more qualities than I give credit for.

How is it that all those hick motels the guys stay in have wireless internet access? I can buy the demons and all of that — I just don't buy the motels having wireless internet...
That's a very good question. You know, I just want to find a motel anywhere that looks like the inside of some of those motels. All the motel sets are built sets, and the art department and the set decorating crew go absolutely ballistic with those motels.

They are awesome...
That's the one freedom that the network and the writers and everybody gave them — go nuts with the motels. Just off the charts. And Jerry Wanek, who's in charge of all that, is a creative monster. He and I worked together on Dark Angel, and the sets that he creates are phenomenal. I always get excited the day of the motel shoot because we'll walk in and it's like, "OK, what has Jerry done this episode?" And it's always impressive. And always has wireless internet. It's amazing.

And yet, apparently, no bathrooms...
They have bathrooms.

But you guys never have showers...
There's an episode coming up — I'm in the shower.

Seriously? It's about time. So, basically, once a year Dean has a shower and then goes to hell?
Yeah. I figured I wanted to be cleaned up when I go and meet my demise. That's respectable.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane
Machette
Machette
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:43
Sympa l'interview de l'australian tv ... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Biggrin

J'aime bien le passage sur les fans qui réclament qu'on voit un peu plus leurs corps de mâle...mais bon j'ai pas l'impression que Jensen soit très "pour" Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane
Machette
Machette
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 11:58
La 2è interview est très sympa aussi!!!

On apprend que Jensen fait son ménage lui même Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh bon et plein d'autres choses j'vous rassure Jensen en Australie - Page 7 333986
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 12:33
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Oui j'ai lu ça enfin essayé avec la traduction google, mais bon c'est pas trop ça Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Erf

encore une ITV avec une photo Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 P956gd5.th Jensen en Australie - Page 7 P961kb1.th Jensen en Australie - Page 7 P960lk5.th
ooolunaooo
ooolunaooo
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin
Prénom : Luna
Frère Préféré : Dean... what else ? ^^
http://ooolunaooo.skyblog.com

Lun 3 Mar - 13:06
me suis encore faite devancée Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes lol

au passage... j'aime pas ces lunettes Jensen en Australie - Page 7 07 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane
Machette
Machette
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 13:55
ooolunaooo a écrit:me suis encore faite devancée Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes lol

au passage... j'aime pas ces lunettes Jensen en Australie - Page 7 07 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes

moi non plus... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes
mais pour le reste..................................... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
ooolunaooo
ooolunaooo
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin
Prénom : Luna
Frère Préféré : Dean... what else ? ^^
http://ooolunaooo.skyblog.com

Lun 3 Mar - 20:58
Calamity Jane a écrit:

moi non plus... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Rolleyes
mais pour le reste..................................... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh

on est d'accord ! Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Laugh
Danae
Danae
Machette
Machette
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 21:07
moi je dit que ça le rends encore plus sexy avec ses lunettes là Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Sleep Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Lun 3 Mar - 21:36
Oui moi aussi j'aime beaucoup Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 très sexy Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115

c'est vrai que le truc au milieu des lunettes c'est pas tip top
mais bon vu ce qu'il y a autour des lunettes je ne me concentre pas trop la dessus Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Erf
maera
maera
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin
Prénom : stéphanie
Frère Préféré : Sam
http://maera67.skyblog.com

Lun 3 Mar - 21:49
C'est vrai que les lunettes lui vont bien mais que le truc au milieu c'est pas top.
Sinon comme vous dites, le reste est superbe
Samoht
Samoht
Bitch
Bitch
Masculin
Prénom : Thomas
http://www.delafarineetdesoeufs.com

Mar 4 Mar - 2:40
Toutes les vidéos de Jensen en très bonne qualité (du moins, meilleure que sur youtube) juste ici ^^

http://ten.com.au/ten/supernatural-video.html
Invité
Invité

Mer 5 Mar - 22:18
Merci Samoht! Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Happy
Elles sont géniales!
Samoht
Samoht
Bitch
Bitch
Masculin
Prénom : Thomas
http://www.delafarineetdesoeufs.com

Jeu 6 Mar - 12:36
De rien ^^

Rien d'inédit il me semble, mais meilleure qualité, c'est toujours mieux!
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Dim 13 Avr - 18:28
Je ne me rappelle plus si cette photo avait déjà été mise ou pas Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Erf

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 F_aus200823m_f3ea798
Tididooo
Tididooo
Lap-Girl
Lap-Girl
Féminin
Prénom : Cécile
Frère Préféré : Dean!

Dim 13 Avr - 19:26
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 ce sourire!

miam!
duelofthestar
duelofthestar
Première Lame
Première Lame
Féminin

Mer 23 Avr - 23:31
Jensen en Australie - Page 7 78145_10

Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
Tididooo
Tididooo
Lap-Girl
Lap-Girl
Féminin
Prénom : Cécile
Frère Préféré : Dean!

Jeu 24 Avr - 7:50
C'est possible de fondre pour de vrai? parce que je me sens toute bizarre, là... Jensen en Australie - Page 7 Gdsourir Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115 Jensen en Australie - Page 7 736115
Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédentRevenir en hautVoir le sujet suivant